The Audit and Assurance practice at Mazars Vietnam provides financial audit services whilst prioritizing the role of the auditor as an objective safeguard for the shareholder.
Economic scandals and steadily increasing regulatory demands have all increased the complexity of business. Despite this, the fundamental relationships and responsibilities in business remain unchanged.
Problems you are facing
- You are looking for a statutory (VAS) or International certification of your financial statement?
- You need reliable and competent people to help you enhance the quality of your group reporting?
- You are looking for international quality auditors at competitive rates?
- You want a team, stable and trustworthy, dedicated to you and the problem you are facing?
Our offer: "Audit and Assurance"
At Mazars we can provide you effective financial audit services for your local and consolidated need.
- We can audit and certify your Vietnamese accounts in accordance with Vietnamese Auditing Standards (VAS) and accounting standards.
- We can provide an opinion and report on your consolidated account upon IFRS, US Gaap, HK Gaap etc…
- We will provide you with our feedback on your internal control systems and accounting standards and will help you improve your efficiency.
- We will agree on a time line schedule and will keep to it.
Why us ? Our key advantages
Mazars Vietnam has more than 120 highly qualified professionals being Chartered Accountants, Certified Public Auditors (CPA), IT consultants and Accountants. Our auditors are experienced with deep understanding of regulations and legislations (Vietnamese Auditing Standards (VAS), International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), etc...), and broad knowledge on different types of businesses, industries, organizations and countries.
Mazars in Vietnam allies the quality of a renowned international company and the proximity to the Vietnamese market and to our customer.
We believe in a personalized approach to our client, as we familiarize ourselves with all aspects of your business and the environment in which you operate, it enables us to plan the nature and timing of the audit to ensure that it is efficient and that our fees are competitive.
As well as looking at your financial statements, we will help you improve the way that you produce and present economic and financial information, review and advice on your internal control processes - to help you manage risks effectively. Our objective is to help you to be in a better position to make strategic decisions and have more transparency with shareholders.